Taking care of your items will allow you to enjoy them for a very long time.
Drinkware With Vinyl:
Hand wash only with gentile soap. Be cautious of small cuts without epoxy.
Materials (Shirts, Bags, etc): Do Not Iron
Regular Vinyl - Do not dry clean. Machine wash WARM or COLD / mild detergent. Hang to dry. No chlorine bleach.
Foil Vinyl - Do not dry clean. Machine wash COLD / mild detergent. Hang to dry. No chlorine bleach.
Glitter Vinyl - Do not dry clean. Machine wash WARM / mild detergent. Hang to dry. No chlorine bleach.
I highly recommend adding 1-3 layers of Mod Podge to your charger wrap once applied to the charger. The heat from the charger can loosen the adhesive on the vinyl and cause the decal to move.
Diffusers must be cleaned out frequently to prevent clogging. It is recommended to clean it out with rubbing alcohol after each time you diffuse. If you have build up, let the rubbing alcohol sit in the diffuser overnight. Do NOT leave water in it for days at a time. Never immerse your diffuser in liquid.
Tumblers are not dishwasher and microwave safe. Hand wash only. Do not submerge in liquids.
1. Clean your surface with rubbing alcohol, if safe to do so.
2. Position your decal, keeping the transfer tape on it, onto your desired surface with tape.
3. Flip the decal upside down and peel off the white backing.
4. Use a squeegee (or similar) to rub over the surface from middle to outside. Your goal is to remove all air bubbles.
5. Peel off clear transfer tape.
6. Optional: Set the adhesion with a blow dryer for 2-3 minutes.
1. Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
2. Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
3. Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
4. Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
5. Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
6. If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10 seconds
7. Peel carrier hot or cold